I have been pretty wrapped up in my day job. I have recently ( earlier this year ) landed a salary job in a very physically and mentally involved industry that I have been involved with for twenty years now. It has, to say the least, absorbed most, if not all, of my mental capacity.
This of course hasn’t stopped me from trading. I just only check the dailys morning and night, and only open trades ( rarely ) in the morning.
Now…. I am starting to make time to code,…. but I just can’t seem to get back in the swing of things. Like a writers block, its as if I don’t know where to start, but I actually do, I just seem to lack focus and direction.
I have been here before, and I know exactly what I need to do. Write a few goals and break those goals into tiny steps I can take for the next few weeks. So I here it is, the list of things to do:
- Finish the Dynamic Support and Resistance Indicator:
- finish detection of S&R
- include pit pivot levels
- include a way for user to input a fib level high/low
- include a set of Moving Averages ( dynamic for the user )
- create a confluence detection
- Create EA using the dSaR indicator:
- decide what is going to be a entry (confluence )
- decide what is an exit should be (confluence or less )
- Create a versus-a-monkey system for testing
- Monte Carlo testing for the dSaR
- Walk Forward test for the dSaR
- Incubate the dSaR
Obviously, if I get past the walk forward and we incubate, the chances of going live or quite high at that point.
Anyways, now that I have created a false sense of accomplishment, I will take the rest of the day off 🙂